Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Wine Tasting this Saturday!



It's not all about the kids! Take a minute and look at who is spending a large chunk of time with your kids and teaching them so very much. After you figure out that I am talking about your child's teacher, APPRECIATE! Thank you, teachers!

That being said, your teacher needs a moment to relax and be appreciated. Teachers, stop reading this blog post and correcting my grammer and head over to Cork & Olive to their Teacher Appreciation Wine Tasting. The tasting is THIS
Saturday, August 20th, from 5 pm until 10 pm at the Lake Mary Cork & Olive, located at 4247 W Lake Mary Blvd, Lake Mary, FL 32746. I just love Cork & Olive! If you have never been, it's so wonderful. Relaxation, conversation and wine at one convenient place!

The wine tasting is a free party for Teachers, Friends and Family. Again, it's free! There will be finger foods and wines from California, South Africa, Italy, Germany.

Mrs. Carbone, I expect you to be there and bring Mrs. Pelter and Mrs. Leslie as I am pretty sure they need a glass of wine after spending the week with my two boys!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment